Organising fundraising events and activities can be fun and rewarding. At the same time, your community group, school or club will help make a difference to threatened animals in the wild.
Perth Zoo encourages children and adults to do their part to help threatened species in the wild by fundraising for Perth Zoo’s Wildlife Conservation Action (WCA).
Anyone can participate, so get involved and fundraise now. There are so many fun and easy ways you can help. All you have to do is register with Perth Zoo, set a target, then ask your friends, family and community to help you get there.
Fundraising ideas – it’s easy and fun!
- Hold a cake sale with animal shaped cookies
- Have a student/teacher 5-on-5 basketball or volleyball tournament to raise money
- Guessing Competition – guess the number of lollies in a jar
- Casual Day – talk your school about having a casual dress day
- Have an animal themed class party
- Come up with your own unique idea and don’t forget to email Perth Zoo and let us know. Your class could be featured in Perth Zoo’s magazine News Paws.
By fundraising for WCA, your class will be helping Perth Zoo protect an array of threatened species. At the same time you’ll be teaching your students about the importance of conservation, and how every single student can make a difference.
For more information and to receive your fundraising support pack call (08) 9474 0359 or email email@example.com.
Fundraising support pack includes:
- Wildlife Conservation Action flyer
- Wildlife Conservation Action poster
- Wildlife Conservation Action donation box
- A list of fundraising ideas
- An activity planner to list your activities
- A tally sheet to record how much you raise
- Information about Perth Zoo’s Wildlife Conservation Action