Become a Zoo Friends member and see the dinosaurs of Zoorassic Park again and again. As a member you can keep visiting the Zoo as many times as you like for an entire year – plus many other great benefits outlined below. Most importantly each membership helps Perth Zoo save wildlife!
Zoo Friends Member Benefits
- Unlimited FREE entry to Perth Zoo for 12 months*
- FREE entry to associated zoos around Australia – including Taronga Zoo, Western Plains Zoo, Melbourne Zoo, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary, Adelaide Zoo and Monarto Zoo
- Priority entry through peak periods
- 10% discount at Perth Zoo’s Café’s and Zoonique Shop
- 10% off Perth Zoo life-sized Zoo Paw Prints and Pet Paw Print kits
- Annual subscription to News Paws, Perth Zoo’s quarterly magazine
- Access to exclusive members’-only events
*General entry only. Excludes ticketed events and special programs.
Purchase your Zoo Friends Membership
2 or more people at the same address
|Adult||$84.00 each||$95.00 each|
|Child (4-15 years)||$53.00 each||$56.00 each|
|South Perth Resident||Show your driver’s licence & get
10% off your membership.
Or visit the Membership Counter located just inside the main entrance at Perth Zoo – open every day from 9am – 5pm.
For more information please contact:
- Phone (08) 9474 0350
- Fax (08) 9474 4113
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a Zoo Friend Member?
You can renew your membership or update your details by clicking onto the button to below to log into your account.
Looking for the perfect gift for the wild at heart? What better gift than unlimited visits to the Zoo amongst many other benefits as listed above.
Perth Zoo memberships start from as little as $53* and make the perfect gift for anyone. Call 9474 0350 today, visit the Perth Zoo membership counter or buy online.
*Based on a child price
ARE YOU A ZOOS VICTORIA MEMBER?
Zoos Victoria child members (ages of 4-15) who live outside Victoria no longer receive free entry at the following Zoos, but will be required to pay normal admission to enter:
- Perth Zoo (WA)
- Taronga Zoo (NSW)
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo (NSW)
- Adelaide Zoo (SA)
- Monarto Zoo (SA)
I am an Adult Zoos Victoria Member. Does it affect me? It does not affect Zoos Victoria adult Members, wherever they live, who will still enjoy free admission to all of the above Zoos.
Does it affect my child who lives in Victoria? It does not affect Zoos Victoria child members who live in Victoria, who will still enjoy free admission to all of the above Zoos. It only affects child members who live in states other than Victoria and Tasmania.
Thank you for your support.