By entering, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which are a contract, so read them carefully before entering. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities from you and a limitation of your rights or remedies.
These Draw Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of draw entries ("Entries") with Zoological Parks Authority (“we”, “us”, or “Perth Zoo”) for your chance to win an exclusive Perth Zoo experience (“Prize"). The Prize is described below.
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Entry. By submitting your Entry, you agree to be legally bound by these terms (“Agreement)”.
1. Start / End Dates
Entry into the Draw beginning and ending dates are 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 inclusive (the “Entry Period”).
Entry to the Draw is open only for new members of Perth Zoo, aged 16+, who purchase their membership during the Entry Period.
3. Entry Form
Unless advised otherwise by contacting Perth Zoo on 9474 0444 or email@example.com, entry to the Draw is automatic on purchase of membership during the Entry Period.
4. The Draw
5. The Prize
- All entries into the Draw will be collated into a single database. A randomise algorithm will be used to select one Winner on 1 July 2022 (“Draw Date”)
- The Winner will be drawn and notified within five business days of the Draw Date by the email address provided in their membership details.
- The Exclusive Perth Zoo Experience Prize caters to the Winner of the Draw and either up to 3 other adults OR the Winner of the Draw and 1 other adult and 3 children and consists of the following:
|Reserved parking bay at reception of Perth Zoo for one vehicle
|Reserved Picnic area, catering up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children
|One (1) Hamper by Fresh Events, catering up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children
||$59 per person
Estimated value $236
|Zebra Car Tour (1hr) for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children
|Meet a Keeper 15mins. This part of the Exclusive Perth Zoo Experience Prize is subject to Keeper availability. Keepers work with specific animals, and the Winner is not able to select a particular Keeper.
|$100 on-the-day Spend at Zoonique Gift Shop, redeemable in full in the (1) one transaction by the Prize Winner.
|Framed Adoption selected from animals available for adoption.
|Paw Print OR Ele Single Kiss OR A5 Ele Art (Spray or Paint brush)
||$95 / $85 / $55
||Up to $812
6. Redemption of Prize
- Entry is not included as part of the Prize. Non-members attending the Perth Zoo Experience with the Winner must pay for general entry to Perth Zoo at standard entry rates, terms and conditions.
- The Prize is not transferrable.
- The Winner must redeem the Prize within 6 months of being notified by email (“Redemption Period”).
- If the Prize is not redeemed within the Redemption Period, the Winner forfeits the Prize.
- Winners may be required to show proof of identity before redeeming the Prize.
- Perth Zoo requires minimum 10 working days’ notice prior to Winner’s preferred date for receiving the Prize. Perth Zoo will use its best endeavours to accommodate the Winner’s preferred date to receive the Prize, however due to prior bookings and any other resource limitations, Perth Zoo cannot guarantee it will accommodate the Winner’s preference.
- The Prize, or any component thereof, is not redeemable for cash and all parts of the Prize are to be redeemed on the same day.
- The Winner and persons joining the Winner to redeem the Prize must comply with entry to Perth Zoo terms and conditions.
7. Entry Information
When purchasing your membership and automatically entering the Draw for the Perth Zoo Experience, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and contact information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Perth Zoo shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact information.
8. Your personal Information
9. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Perth Zoo be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Draw. In the event Perth Zoo is held liable for any damages arising out of or related to this Draw, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your membership without interest.
Perth Zoo disclaims any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Perth Zoo Experience displayed by Perth Zoo whether before or after you have entered the Draw.
11. Changes to the Terms
Perth Zoo reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your entry in the Draw.
12. Additional Conditions
Perth Zoo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Draw or any Draw Entry should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Draw. In such a case, Perth Zoo will select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Perth Zoo. Perth Zoo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Draw Entry or website. Perth Zoo may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Draw Entry or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw Entry by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Perth Zoo representatives.
13. Miscellaneous Provisions
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining the Draw and the Prize and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia. The venue for any actions relating to the subject matter or enforcement of this Agreement shall be in Peth, the place where this Agreement was entered and is to be performed. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights granted to you hereunder.
The Promoter is Perth Zoo (ABN 12 249 686 526) of registered office address: 20 Labouchere Rd, South Perth WA 6151.