With restrictions easing, your next visit will be even more zoo-per!
What does this mean for you?
Basically it’s all good news!
- There is no requirement for us to collect contact details for contract tracing purposes. Therefore you no longer need an online reservation before visiting us;
- Tickets can be purchased at the front entry, but online pre-purchased ticketing is still encouraged;
- Most Close Encounters will resume. Some with reduced capacity. More details can be found here.
What is still not quite back to normal?
- For the time being, keeper talks will not resume. This is to ensure we are not encouraging people to gather in crowds, but you can virtually watch the keeper talks when at the Zoo on your personal devices, simply click here;
- The BBQs will not be operational;
- Zebra car tours and walking tours are still on hiatus;
- The Zoo café will remain closed, but food trucks will continue to provide a variety of food and beverage options to stop your tummies growling.
Our operations will continue to be guided by health advice, so make sure you check out the below FAQs, but most importantly, welcome back! The Zoo family and your animal friends have missed you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RESERVATIONS AND TICKETING
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
WHAT'S ON AT THE ZOO?