Are you looking for a volunteer experience that will make a real difference?
Perth zoo is recruiting qualified Veterinary Nurses for volunteer positions.
Volunteer activities include:
- enclosure set up, cleaning and maintenance
- support to our team of veterinarians and nurses
- assisting with food preparation and enrichment
- maintaining overall hygiene of the veterinary department
- being a part of a team that does some really wild work
Volunteers nominate a regular day or days each week they are available to work, and if found suitable will then be placed with experienced staff on that rostered day.
While we cannot guarantee placement, the experience gained while volunteering can be beneficial in future job applications and is extremely rewarding.
Only suitable applicants with an availability that suits our needs will be contacted.
All applications will be kept on file for 12 months should future opportunities become available.
View the job description
for more information and how to apply.