Stand with Perth Zoo on the frontline of wildlife conservation.
With your support we can do more – more research, more conservation work, more rehabilitation, and more medical care for wildlife.
Endangered species will continue disappearing at accelerated rates if we do not remain steadfast in our mission to save them. Your donation will help the care of animals at Perth Zoo and protect critically endangered species in native habitats worldwide.
From national parks in southwest Western Australia to the plains of Africa and mountain ranges of Papua New Guinea, you will give numbats, orangutans, tree kangaroos and many more species a fighting chance of survival.
Together we will save wildlife.
All donations $2 or more are tax deductible and every dollar goes towards saving wildlife.
Tricia Tribute to Conservation Fund
Tricia the Asian Elephant was an icon of Western Australia
and at 65-years-old, she was one of the oldest elephants in the world.
The Tricia Tribute to Conservation Fund was created in her honour to help build an Elephant Ranger Guard Post in the Bukit Tigapuluh eco-system in Sumatra. It will provide accommodation for up to 16 elephant protectors to monitor one of the last remaining herds of wild Sumatran Elephants.
Proceeds will also contribute to the conservation work of Perth Zoo and continuing care of the 1,500 animals that call the Zoo home.
Conservation at Perth Zoo
The way we care for one another, and protect our environment, ultimately affects the wellbeing of us all.
Your donation helps Perth Zoo to:
• feed and care for the animals.
• treat and nurse sick and injured wildlife including hundreds of wild black cockatoos and marine turtles.
• employ passionate and dedicated staff who are committed to looking after the Zoo for you.
• fund our breeding programs which are aimed at fighting species extinction.
• work beyond our borders with partners to help wild animals in wild places.
Perth Zoo is a world leader in native species conservation. Our breed-for-release programs are giving some of Australia's endangered species, such as the Dibbler, Numbat and Western Swamp Tortoise, a fighting chance to thrive. But our conservation work extends well beyond our gates.
Conservation in the Wild
Your donation towards Conservation in the Wild
will have a direct impact on at-risk animals in their natural habitat by:
- safely putting teams at the forefront of conservation.
- providing resources to ensure the safety, welfare, and care of animals.
- building infrastructure to maintain conservation operations and improve habitats.
- mobilising anti-poaching units.
- providing community education to change attitudes and adopt ethical behaviour and even turn wildlife hunters into protectors!
Perth Zoo is a world leading conservation zoo, but it is vital that we don’t stand still. That’s why we've developed this master plan to create your future zoo, a zoo that moves with you. A donation towards Future Zoo will help create more magical wildlife moments for you while giving our animal ambassadors more room to roam. Learn more about Future Zoo
and how your donation helps.
Other ways to support Perth Zoo
- Leave a bequest – You can leave a legacy for generations to come by leaving a gift in your Will to Perth Zoo. Bequests are directed to areas of most need and help create a lasting impact. To gift a bequest to Perth Zoo, quote the Zoological Parks Authority ABN (12 249 686 526) in your Will.
- Contact us – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9474 0444 and we can discuss your giving intentions with you.
100% of funds raised from the sale of Wild Art goes towards Saving Wildlife.
Forge an unbreakable bond with your favourite animal while contributing to wildlife conservation.