Get ready to channel your inner Charles Darwin as you investigate and apply specific understandings and skills of biology over the course of a day!
Biology Day encourages students to investigate and apply the specific understandings and skills of biology as they learn first-hand the conservation work of the Zoo and how biology plays a vital role in this.
Students will participate in a variety of workshops delivered by Zoo educators and zoologists as they visit the Zoo's Native Species Breeding Program to gain a greater understanding of the status of Western Australia's biodiversity, learn about current research, conduct field work, and discuss the challenges faced when trying to conserve biodiversity.
Biology Day is running on March 3, 11 and 19.
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity - Year 11 Biology ATAR Unit 1
- Ecosystems and Eco-Issues - Year 12 General Biology Unit 4
- $20 per student
- Biology Day educational experiences operate from 9am -2pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for sign in
- Bookings are limited to 60 students each day
- Enclosed footwear and weather appropriate clothing must be worn.
Enquire about Biology Day today!