For 2.5-4 year olds
Spring is here! It's time to get outside and enjoy some fresh air with your toddler.
Come to the Zoo and watch your toddler take a yoga class in our air-conditioned Garden Marquee with Perth’s only exclusive child yoga instructor, Michelle Renton and her team from YOGAZOO.
Relax with a coffee and watch your mini me discover all the amazing things their little bodies can do, from stretching, jumping, being quiet/loud, balancing, singing, playing and relaxing.
Michelle’s classes are creative and fun yet calming and nurturing, providing a safe space for your toddler.
Benefits of kids' yoga:
• Yoga helps kids relax, unwind, and calm themselves
• Yoga reduces stress in kids
• Yoga helps kids improve their concentration and balance
• Yoga promotes a healthy, active lifestyle in kids
• Yoga helps kids sleep better
• Yoga helps improve their gross and fine motor skills
• Yoga improves their digestion
• Yoga increases a kid’s strength and flexibility
• Yoga develops a child’s self-expression and self-confidence
• Yoga helps increase a child’s body awareness
Classes are only $12 for an individual session (we believe in flexibility) or 1 class per week for a 4-week-term $40.
Classes do not included Zoo entry, good news though, Zoo entry is free for kids under 4 years old. See here for Zoo entry prices.
Complete with little toddler yoga mats, it will be an experience worth posting about!