Join us at Perth Zoo as we turn the traditional High Tea on its head with our new High Tea with Elephants!
Get up close and personal with an afternoon alfresco High Tea experience in the company of Perth Zoo's resident heavy-weight, Tricia the Asian Elephant!
Arrive at Perth Zoo at your leisure to roam the grounds before joining Tricia at 2:15pm in her favourite part of the zoo, while she grazes on the lush grass of our Homestead Barn.
Enjoy our lavish High Tea experience including:
- assorted finger sandwiches
- heirloom tomato and basil tart with peppered mascarpone
- homemade scones with thick cream and preserves
- chocolate brownie with raspberry dip
- assorted macarons
- chilled orange juice and sparkling mineral water
- organic fair-trade coffee and tea selection.
Guests will also be escorted to the elephant yard for a behind-the-scenes meet and greet with our female elephants, Tricia and Permai where they will be able to feed these lovely ladies and even get a photo with them!
The experience will conclude following the meet and greet.
Friday 3 April 2020 - Tickets available!
Wednesday 29 April 2020 - Tickets available!
Friday, 13 March 2020 - 2:15pm to 3:30pm
Friday, 27 March 2020 - 2:15pm to 3:30pm
Friday, 3 April 2020 - 2:15pm to 3:30pm
Wednesday, 29 April 2020 - 2:15pm to 3:30pm